Why are we doing this?
The WWSVA Photo Competition is a way to allow dog enthusiasts at an International and National level an opportunity to participate in helping our fellow dog friends that have been affect by the Queensland Flood disaster that is still unfolding. Many people have lost everything and will need all the financial help they can get to rebuild their lives.
ALL PROFITS WILL GO TO THE DOGS QUEENSLAND FUND RAISING EFFORTS
An overview of how the WWSVA Photo competion process works
- Information including the closing date, available classes, and how judging will occur can be found on the "Virtual Dog Show Section" section of the World Wide Swedish Vallhund Alliance.
- All entries are made through the WWSVA Virtual Dog Show by emailing the relevant information and photos to be uploaded for competition.
- The window for making entries closes and the judging.
- The results are posted as an online at the completion of polling.
Who can participate?
This competition is for all dog loves.
What does it cost?
The fees are $10 AUD per entry. All profits will go to the DOGS Queensland flood fund raising efforts.
What classes are offered?
The WWSVA Virtual Photo Competion offers the following classes:
- 1. Dogs haivng fun.
- 2. Dogs at Work
- 3. Puppies
- 4. Multiple Dogs
- 5. Funny Dogs
- 6. Other
How do I enter?
By entering the WWSVA Virtual Dog Show you agree to the following:
- Entries for the WWSVA Virtual Photo Cmpetition may only be made online through http://wwsva.com by emailing your entry information to the site Administrator.
- Entries and photos must be in our system prior to the closing date and time for the competion.
- There is entry fees associated with entering the WWSVA Virtual Dog Show.
- Only photos that are emailed to the Administrator will be accepted.
- Photos must be received by the closing date and time. Any entries without photos will not be eligible to compete.
- The polling decisions are final.
- Exhibitors are solely responsible for submitting the online entry, photos correctly. The WWSVA Virtual phot competition accepts no responsibility for errors.
- All WWSVA Virtual photo competition exhibitors agree to participate in this event in the spirit of FUN for which it was designed. Poor sportsmanship or abuse of the WWSVA Virtual photo competition system may result in suspension from future WWSVA Virtual competitions and/or termination of your WWSVAA account.
What are the rules for photos?
- Photos must be emailed directly to the administrator along with your WWSVA Virtual Dog Show entry. We will not accept mailed, or handed in photos for the WWSVA Virtual photo competition.
- Please email 1 colour photos of your dog in JPEG format for each photo section. Photos must be emailed before the closing date or the dog will not be eligible for competition. Photos may be changed up until the closing.
- Photos should ONLY show the dog and may not include any titles, ribbons, rosettes, awards, or trophies. Photos also may not contain any identifiable judges, handlers, owners, or agents. In addition, any entries with photos containing these items will be disqualified from competition and reported to the proper authorities.
- Please do not submit photos that would be deemed offensive. The WWSVA Virtual photo competition is to be enjoyed by all and is held in the spirit of FUN. Any entries submitted with offensive photos will be disqualified from competition and reported to the proper authorities.
Who are the judges?
The WWSVA Virtual photo competition will be judged by the public using an online polling system.
What can I win? / What are the prizes?
Winners will receive online a beautiful, colour virtual rosette and certificate with the dog's name and photo suitable for printing. Other prizes may be awarded on a per show basis and will be determined by entry numbers which may include prize money for Best Class winners and Overall winner.